Love to write? Looking for writing experience? Need a creative outlet?
The Jade Times is actively seeking new writers of all experience levels to join our staff!
No experience is required. If you enjoy writing, want to develop your writing skills, or are passionate about issues that affect our community, we invite you to share your talents and perspectives with us.
Only Delta Phi Lambda Sorority, Inc. sisters are allowed to be considered for The Jade Times Staff positions.
General Staff Requirements:
- All Staff Members (excluding Contributing Writers) are obligated to serve on staff for a full calendar year (January-December).
- Staff members who are not able to continue in their position or who would like to move to a Contributing Writer position must inform the Editor-in-Chief one month before the end of their term (November).
- Transitions for new staff members will occur during the month of December.
- All Staff Members are required to check and respond to emails (when necessary) regarding TJT business within 24 hours of email being sent.
- Staff Writers must submit a minimum of 1 article per issue.
- All Staff Members are subject to the general National Board Staff expectations:
- Be a professional, strong team player.
- Work well with and understand the different leadership styles of the team.