By Christina “ICON” Shin, Staff Writer
Summer is coming which means it is time for festivals and picnics. Here is a healthy summer sandwich recipe to bring with you to share with friends and family. Keep it fresh ;]
- 1 cup of cilantro
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- Pinch of salt
- Ground pepper
- Lime juice to taste
- 1 teaspoon of water
- 4 oz. of cream cheese
- Thin cucumber slices
- Bread slices
- In a food processor or mixer, add 1 cup of cilantro, 2-3 cloves of garlic, pinch of salt, ground pepper, lime juice to taste, and 1 teaspoon of water.
- Add the cream cheese to the cilantro paste.
- Spread the mixture you created onto the bread pieces.
- Layer slices of the cucumber on the bread.
- Cut the sandwiches in half and enjoy!
Recipe inspired by: http://www.naivecookcooks.com/tea-time-cucumber-sandwich/
Featured Image and Source: http://www.naivecookcooks.com/tea-time-cucumber-sandwich/