By Christina “ICON” Shin, Contributing Writer
- Hot dog
- Hot dog bun
- Thin-sliced onions
- Sriracha sauce
- 1 ½ spoon mayonnaise
- ½ spoon of soy sauce
- 5-7 pieces of pickled jalapeños chopped
- First make some cuts into the sausage. (This helps some of the oil and fat to come out)
- Put the sausage into a pot of water just enough that the sausage is covered.
- Cook the sausage until it boils in medium heat.
- While it cooks, thinly slice some onions and make the sauce.
- For the sauce, chop some pickled jalapeños and mix with a 1 ½ spoon of mayonnaise and ½ spoon of soy sauce.
- You can put your hot dog buns in an oven or just eat them straight out of the package.
- Put the boiled sausage on a paper towel to drain the water.
- Now put the sausage in the bun topped with the onions and sauce. You can add Sriracha sauce on top and start to eat!