Greetings Sisters and Friends:
We are pleased to announce to you our National Board Officers for the 2011-2012 school year. We are even more pleased to announce that the positions of Southeast Governor and Mission Coordinator have been filled via the appointment process.
- President: Hannah Seoh
- Vice President of Internal Affairs: Linh Van
- Vice President of External Affairs: Amanda Supratanapongse
- Vice President of Finance: Alison Kao
- Vice President of Records: Wilma Miranda
- Affiliate Member Coordinator: Elizabeth Thai
- Midwest Governor: Christanh Nguyen
- Southeast Governor: Jennifer Albesa
- Mission Coordinator: Sarah Wongmanee
The Zeta Tau Alpha Headquarters was one of the groups kind enough to host our meeting. ZTA was founded in 1898, exactly 100 years before Delta Phi Lambda. Not unlike us, ZTA started out with just a few members on a campus with a dream to make the lives of young collegians better, to improve the college experience, and forge the bonds of sisterhood with a home away from home. Looking at the old photos, memorabilia, and chapter roll books in their archives, it was hard to not be inspired and contemplate what a beautiful Delta Phi Lambda Headquarters Office might look like someday.